Take a few minutes to go back and review the English that you learned in the last week.
Try to remember a few things on your own before you click through the links below. Can you recall a new word you learned for talking about a friend? Do you remember what words get reduced in normal speech? Can you think of a sports idiom that you learned about?
- Day 155: Sports-related idioms
- Day 156: Words for friends
- Day 157: Metaphors for money
- Day 158: A current news story
- Day 159: Discuss a talking point
- Day 160: Reductions
After you’ve looked at the lesson again, add any words or phrases that you want to remember to your flash cards or notes.