It’s time to review the English that you learned in the last week. Can you remember some expressions that you can use to show that you’re surprised?
What’s one surprising meaning of the word’damage’?
Name a couple of negative personality types that you might encounter.
- Day 162: Negative personality types
- Day 163: How to talk about visas
- Day 164: Pronounce words ending in ‘-ed’
- Day 165: One sentence, many meanings
- Day 166: Express surprise
- Day 167: Get to know some words better
Review is vital! Don’t skip it!